- Previously known as 3Q Jacket
- Protection Rating - Level 4: Canada Cold – Tailored and engineered specifically to endure the extreme cold of Canada - the True North.
- Contemporary and sleek, we engineered this fit to compliment your body instead of covering it up.
- 29" Back Length. Measurement is done based on a medium.
- 100% Nylon Lining
- Snap Off Hood with Fixed Fur Trim and Drawcord
- Stand Collar
- YKK Metal Zipper with Custom Axe Puller
- Chest Zipper Pockets, Micro Fleece Lined Waist Flap Pockets with Button Closure
- Each metal Iconic logo at the sleeve is hand-selected during construction, making every piece as unique as the wearer
- Side Zippers, Rib Knit Storm Cuffs
ORIGIN-Made in Canada with Canadian and imported materials, except styles-color combos with Frost Fox, which are made in Vietnam.
FILL-80% Down / 20% Waterfowl Feathers
FABRIC-Cotton / Nylon
MATERIAL-74% Cotton / 26% Nylon
CARE-Exclusive of fur and trims, dry clean only. Dry cleaner to dry clean inside out. Tumble dry until garment is fully dried.